- XML Parsing Error at 1:221. Error 73: > required
Nearly hidden from everyone’s view, yet in the middle of Halona Beach Cove – the Here to Eternity Beach, there is a long dark lava tube which was formed by rapidly moving lava flows millions of years ago.
Another Free Thing to Do on Oahu: Explore the Lava Tube Cave!
This tube is large enough to enter and you can actually see the “light at the end of the tunnel” which leads to its other side, going under the highway. Bring a flashlight with you and explore it. You'll have to crawl out on the other side but when you get there it feels like you're in another world. This is a kid's favorite but adults will love it too!
Enjoy these free Hawaii Wallpapers and Screen Savers
The dual-screen Hawaii wallpaper installs on both Mac and PC
|< Prev||Next >|
Find us on Facebook!
Oahu Weather Now
Beach Gear Guide
Here’s what we tend to bring when planning a full day at the beach:
• Collapsable beach chairs
• Collapsable tent
• Large mat to place on sand, enough for 4-6 people to sit and eat.
• Water, food, and coolers. We love tuna sandwiches so we’ll typically mix up a bunch of tuna and mayo, store it in a container, and bring along a loaf of bread.
• Juice drinks (try Hawaiian Sun brand).
• Chips, nuts, trail mixes.
• Candy bars/nut bars.
• Big hats to shade the sun.
• UV rash guard shirts
• Waterproof sunscreen
• Snorkel gear
• Swimming goggles
• Two beach towels per person
• Change of dry clothes
• Plastic grocery bags (to store wet clothes)